Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dumont Dunes Dead 2010 I Like A Guy, But We Live Far Away?

I like a guy, but we live far away? - dumont dunes dead 2010

So my friend took me to the dunes of Dumont, and she told me about a man who loved a little bit. When I met him, I do not think it was so nice, but it was! And I began to love more every time I saw him, but I thought I was in love with my girlfriend and I gave him, but when my friend started doing what he loved, he said I was. And he was not afraid to admit it. See, my girlfriend and I really have my best friend, are very close, boys and other things against us some sympathy for what was my friend for me happy:) We live in Las Vegas, only opposta parts of the city. And both our parents are against all these data, as we are only 15th But this time, when my friend and I went to Dumont, she began to love my friend, and as I said, I do not knowhe liked best, I said I was, I did not expect. Later, my friend and I went to his trailer, because I had to do the dishes, and I had a little time to think. and he told me that I was wrong and what he had said. And I was not angry at him, just a little disappointed that my feelings hurt just friends on and off too. And both want to kiss him, but nver had the chance. And I told him I had a myspace, and she does it, but it has not there been longggg in a moment. Lik havent I liked this guy ever, and it did not. When my friends step mom asked him what he wanted, he told me he loved me very much! But we do not know really talk when we are in Dumont. And I do not know for a long time now see, and I wonDering be violated if his sentence, because I do not want to be: (

No comments:

Post a Comment