Sunday, February 21, 2010

7 Words About Wedding I Just Dropped Out Of My Friend's Wedding That Is In Less Than 7 Wks. I Hope I Did The Right Thing....?

I just dropped out of my friend's wedding that is in less than 7 wks. I hope I did the right thing....? - 7 words about wedding

I called her Bridezilla, but it is Wacked when they get married or not. Be on your wedding was bad enough until now. As a bridesmaid, which were isolated from the rest of the wedding, I think, because I am friends with someone, but the couple was lost in the cracks. The bride calls me "The Bridesmaid invisible, and when I tried using my case is not over supplied with everything that I think she decided that it was represented TIRM free myself. It called me everything he can ... a bad friend, put negatively, an enemy, not to say too many words, I am a bad mother. So this morning I received an e-mail sent to say I fell off the wedding. She called me upset that I droppng your special day, but not even apologize, he said. It was my time, so I know this is not the stress of last minute, what this is crazy. (She is as dillusional and usually can not keep friends long) known, said that my daughter is a snob, because he wants to spend time at home with your soon stepdaughter. My son is not obliged to hang w / PPL, just because they asked, I told him it is ok to say, no, but do not see the bride. After I told him that I did not change my opinion, is still growing, I think. How can I return what I have said, after they have already left the marriage Enitra said, as you might think of the wickedthem. I will never have PPL and talk behind my back and true to me. And I make the right decision, or just ruin the marriage of this girl?

1 comment:

VENOM! said...

They had at least tried to .... with your love Stick

But then ... I do not know, your friend in person. Well, who am I to judge?

In any case, do not think he has ruined his weding. They could have done a better decision, but no sense to "cry over spilled milk," What's done is done.

PS: Your daughter seems to need an attitude adjustment soon. Sometimes going out with other ... not because I want ... but because I know that I help these people, more than I know. For example, boosting their self-esteem.
Its beginnings may think of others.

Post a Comment