Monday, January 25, 2010

What Color Vicodin Is The Strongest What Are My Odds Of Passing A 5 Panel Drug Test After Taking Vicodin And Darvocet?

What are my odds of passing a 5 panel drug test after taking vicodin and darvocet? - what color vicodin is the strongest

There are many 4 days, I have 2 Vicodin to my mother and 2 all day (Saturday darvocet). I made a difference in my bare feet and dropped a brick on his foot. The pain was terrible, but I did not bother to go to hospital. Finally, it swelled up very badly and was badly beaten, and my mother gave me a part of the anti-pain pills. In general, medications are not for everything, so it's not as I do every day. Today (Wednesday), I had a surprise doping test for a job. I tried to drink as much water as possible in the hours before the test to remove my system. Then I noticed that my urine might be too easy, so I took a pill of vitamin B to be yellow. Probably took about 6 large glasses of water before the test. If you actually peed in the cup, vitamin B and the pill was taken in my pee like a normal yellow color, so it wouldnt be to excite suspicion. What are the opportunities that exist this test?

2 comments:

Ryan S said...

My guess is that will appear in search results.

As a rule allowing a questionnaire before the test, the list of medications that test, he / she currently holds. The problem in your case is that drugs are prescribed for you.

Good luck.

robert b said...

depends on many factors (liver and kidney function, metabolism, general health) The detection of metabolites modern, not the actual drug.

Post a Comment