Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Buy Carnauba Wax Carnauba Wax Question ?

Carnauba wax question ? - buy carnauba wax

I have a new car, so I bought some wax. I washed the car, then apply wax. I did a little at a time. I have the hood, the bumper (s), then the doors, the door is usually 1.5 to both.

I ask you, because the instructions in the suction bottle. How long will the wax on the vehicle before wiping off the excess?

I noticed that it became increasingly difficult to get out, better than bonds, when they left a little more? Or do you want on wax?

1 comment:

pbleek said...

Striptease carnuba almost immediately what goes out to him a little time for fog in Polish and then. Polymer wax (not silicon-based) take much longer and more time in the car can be left to polish. My favorite is "Class All In One".

Post a Comment