Friday, December 25, 2009

Guitar String Bracelet 16 Year Old Christmas Present For Sister!?

16 year old christmas present for sister!? - guitar string bracelet

I've got twins 16 years.
I have a 2 silver rings and a very cool guitar string bracelet (all around $ 30, but only because I discount coupons, etc.), but I can not offer everything to the other.

NO:
Perfumes, lotions, bath gel, etc.
Handbags
Gift Card / Cash / Visa
Makeup

she loves:
Taylor Swift (All about Taylor Swift)
Twilight
Things that can really use


I have a T Taylor Swift concert at the online store and she would, but it did not go to a concert (we are in Hawaii.).
strange is that to get his shirt because he to do?

or any other idea? remain near fallen from $ 30. to be different, but do not forget, they are twins!

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment